Each day we are inspired by our resident chimpanzees. Their ability to adapt, to endure and to recover, is a sight to behold.
During these uncertain times, it’s also inspiring to see the ways we, as humans, are reaching out like never before. So many of us, cut off from our normal routines are finding new ways to connect. We are finding that we too are resilient.
We are also seeing how the natural Earth is thriving without the daily interruptions caused by human activity. Nature rebounds when it is left in peace.
As we continue our celebration of Earth Day this week, we invite you to observe the beauty of this world and to share it with your digital family. Included for you is a Save the Chimps zoom background featuring Boy on Bobby’s island, for use in your next digital get together.
We too are encouraged by so many of our extended family who have reached out and participated (in so many different ways) in our Board Match Challenge. Knowing how difficult the current situation is for so many, we have come up with numerous ways you can participate – you can pledge, you can draw for a match, you can give a gift today – and thanks to the generosity of our Board of Directors, ALL gifts from now until May 15th will be matched.
- $15 will be doubled to be worth $30
- $30 will be doubled to be worth $60
- If you can donate an extra generous $100 it will be matched and doubled to $200
- Any amount you give today can be doubled, for twice the support at a critical time.
- And, if you can’t give now, we understand, it’s a difficult time for so many, but you can still participate by signing a pledge for World Chimpanzee Day(we won’t collect any gift information until July 14).
Only gifts and pledges made by May 15th will be matched, you can make a real difference in the lives of our residents, won’t you please give now?