The Carole Noon Legacy Society is named in honor of Dr. Carole C. Noon (1949–2009), Save the Chimps’ visionary co-founder. It is because of her determination, her compassion, and her ability to inspire others to act that we have a protected and spacious home for our resident chimpanzees. From suing the U.S. Air Force for custody of 21 chimpanzees to rescuing 266 chimpanzees from medical research, her bold, courageous, and humane actions were the genesis and heart of Save the Chimps. Envisioning bright sunshine and blue skies for rescued chimpanzees, Dr. Noon and co-founder Jon Stryker of the Arcus Foundation partnered together to create a state-of-the-art sanctuary with engaging habitats, expert health and behavioral care, and the opportunity to play and explore with friends and family. Today, Save the Chimps is one of the largest chimpanzee sanctuaries in the world, providing a loving home and compassionate care to over 220 rescued chimpanzees.
The Carole Noon Legacy Society is our way of honoring supporters who make it possible for us to provide lifetime care for our residents. Bequest gifts are a vital source of funding for the sanctuary, and a gift through your estate plans is an impactful way to be a part of Dr. Noon’s incredible legacy.
Please consider joining the society by including Save the Chimps in your estate plans with:
- A bequest in your will or revocable living trust.
- A retirement plan that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary
- A stock brokerage, bank accounts or other managed account that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary.
- An annuity, charitable remainder trust, or other life income gift that names Save the Chimps as a remainder beneficiary.
- A life insurance policy that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary.
- A Donor-Advised Fund that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary.
If you have already included Save the Chimps in your estate plans, please let us know! We will keep your plans confidential and honor all requests to remain anonymous.
Click here to complete and return a confidential Legacy Intention Form and return via email to Heather: email@example.com or post mail: Save the Chimps, PO Box 12220, Fort Pierce, FL 34979.
“All we have to do is give them half a chance. They’ll do the rest.”
– Dr. Carole Noon
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your legacy.