Donating stocks and mutual funds to Save the Chimps is simple and a tax-advantaged way to help provide life-long refuge and exemplary care for rescued chimpanzees.
Benefits of this gift
- Avoid capital gains taxes that would normally be due upon sale.
- Receive an immediate charitable deduction for the full market value of the stock. (average high and low prices on the day of the transfer).
How to do this gift
- Contact Broker and transfer appreciated securities to Save the Chimps, instructions below.
- Save the Chimps will sell the securities and use the funds for our mission.
- Complete the stock transfer form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Transfer Instructions for your Broker
Company Name: Save the Chimps, Inc.
Mailing Address: PO Box 12220
City, State, Zip: Fort Pierce, FL 34979
Contact: James Meehan
Contact Number: (772) 429‐0403/ 917‐583‐6345 (preferred)
Federal Tax ID#: 65‐0789748
Brokerage Firm: Merrill Lynch
Account Name: Save the Chimps
Account Number: 751‐04020
DTC Code: 8862
Contact: Mark Anderson
Contact Number: (561) 514‐4830