August is “Make a Will” month and in honor of it, we would like to share how you can leave a lasting legacy for the chimpanzees in our care. The Carole Noon Legacy Society is named in honor of Dr. Carole C. Noon (1949–2009), Save the Chimps’ visionary co-founder. It is because of her determination, her compassion, and her ability to inspire others to act that we have a protected and spacious home for our resident chimpanzees.
The Carole Noon Legacy Society is our way of honoring supporters who make it possible for us to provide lifetime care for our residents. Bequest gifts are a vital source of funding for the sanctuary, and a gift through your estate plans is an impactful way to be a part of Dr. Noon’s incredible legacy.
Please consider joining the society by including Save the Chimps in your estate plans with:
- A bequest in your will or revocable living trust
- A retirement plan that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary
- A stock brokerage, bank account, or other managed account that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary
- An annuity, charitable remainder trust, or other life income gift that names Save the Chimps as a remainder beneficiary
- A life insurance policy that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary
- A Donor-Advised Fund that names Save the Chimps as a beneficiary
Complete a confidential Legacy Intention Form and return via email to Heather Hackett: firstname.lastname@example.org or post mail: Save the Chimps, PO Box 12220, Fort Pierce, FL 34979.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your legacy.
“All we have to do is give them half a chance. They’ll do the rest.”
– Dr. Carole Noon
As a member of the Carole Noon Legacy Society, you will receive this special pin to wear proudly.
If you have already included Save the Chimps in your estate plans, please let us know! We will keep your plans confidential and honor all requests to remain anonymous.
Thank you for supporting Save the Chimps!